Strategic partnerships – a growth leverage
When is it worth creating strategic partnerships?
- Your company lacks competences or resources for further growth.
- Success requires fast scaling-up to dominate market or reach enough scale.
- Your sales channels or brand does not support new products.
- There are no acquisition targets available or they are too risky.
Why is it worth reaching for external support?
- First of all, we are familiar with various industries that speeds up finding potential partners.
- Moreover, our C-level network across the market helps approaching prospect partners.
- Finally, our executive experience assures building a complete partnership model.
How to build successful strategic partnerships?
- Create a partnership business model that is attractive also for a partner.
- Engage top leaders of prospect partners companies in the alliance building process.
- Finally, secure implementation and performance measurement.
Strategic partnerships are opportunities to complement business competences and accelerate growth, without resources required for acquisitions or organic growth. As a result, it is an opportunity to become one of top players in your industry.
Assess your potential first.
Then define support scope.
Modeling a partnership
Market mapping and segmentation.
Shaping partnership business model.
Identifying and selecting partners.
Pitching potential partners.
Market tests. Closing an agreement.
Implementing the partnership.