Scaling-up strategy – fast growth plan
When should you consider implementing a scaling-up strategy?
- Your industry is rapidly growing or changing.
- New segments or distribution channels arise.
- Your assets are not being fully monetised.
- A price-war has dominated your key markets.
Our experience shows that successful scaling-up requires:
- scalability of your business model,
- identifying an economic engine of your company,
- focusing the company on just a few business growth drivers,
- successful engagement of your key staff,
- regular strategy reviews and updates.
At our work we are using elements of the Scaling-Up methodology, adapted to European culture and clients needs. The key deliverable, Scaling-Up Plan, consists of:
- productivity and reputation (brand) drivers,
- vision translated into long-term objectives and initiatives,
- annual goals and projects translated into quarterly operational plans,
- personal accountability for each goal and project,
- tools for quarterly strategy reviews and updates,
- communication and engagement tools.
Assess your potential first.
Then define support scope.
Preparing scaling-up strategy and implementation plans.
Strategic projects kick-off and management, regular strategy reviews.
Alliances and M&A
Building strategic partnerships. M&A and post-merger integration