PAWEŁ MARKOWSKI (schedule a meeting)
Creating and scaling-up business is my passion.
I like long-term perspective and setting bold goals, while seeking a pragmatic execution plan focused on a few drivers. My work offers:
- Broad perspective – C-level and consulting experience in several industries,
- Challenge – identyfying and challenging hidden assumptions, blindspots and wishful thinking,
- Focus – concentrating on the most important issues,
- Pragmatism – delivering operational action plans and performance indicators.
My 20-year professional experience is a combination of execution skills developed in large, public companies and creativity boosted by best practices of several industries I have worked for. I have gained it as:
- member of the Supervisory Board at Unibep SA and Polwax SA,
- new product development and ventures leader, Member of the Board at Benefit Systems SA,
- Product Development and Supply Director, Member of the Board at Zelmer Group (B/S/H),
- the leader of business transformation projects, Managing Director at BPI Polska,
- a lecturer on strategy and business scaling at Executive MBA programme.
MARCIN LEDWOROWSKI – leave for the work in the Bank (schedule a meeting)
Creating new business and digital services is my passion.
As a practitioner I am able to design complex services, delivering comprehensive know-how on technology, marketing and operational context. My work principles:
- Bringing the understanding IT and marketing to business in digital transformation process.
- Business perspective on banking, financial services industry and e-commerce.
- The customer’s needs analysis and point of view (customer experience).
- Experience in operational business processes management.
- Assistance in restructuring processes and building synergies in capital groups.
My 25-year professional experience is built on best practices in various industries. I have gained it as:
- member of the Board of Bank Pocztowy SA,
- Operations Director at Biuro Informacji Kredytowej SA,
- Vice-president of the Board at BIG InfoMonitor SA,
- a member of the Supervisory Board at Izba Gospodarki Elektronicznej e-commerce Polska,
- a leader of IT and finance projects at Bank Pocztowy and Poczta Polska,
- a leader and mentor of start-ups,
- a lecturer on financial risk management in companies at MBA programme.
In private: a father of daughters, sailor and amateur guitar player.