Are you looking for scaling-up your business?
- do shareholders expect faster growth?
- do new segments or distribution channels arise?
- are your assets not being fully monetized?
- has price-war dominated your market?
Our experience shows that successful scaling-up requires:
- identifying an economic engine of your company,
- focusing the company on just a few business growth drivers,
- successful engagement of your key staff,
- regular strategy reviews and updates.
At our work we are using elements of the Scaling-Up methodology, adapted to European culture and clients needs. The key deliverable, Scaling-Up Plan, consists of:
- productivity and reputation (brand) drivers,
- vision translated into long-term objectives and initiatives,
- annual goals and projects translated into quarterly operational plans,
- personal accountability for each goal and project,
- tools for quarterly strategy review and update ,
- communication and engagement tools.
preparing new or updating existing strategy, operational planing, strategy reviews
defining and kicking-off strategic projects, project portfolio management
Scaling-up via M&A
market screening, acquisition support, preparing and implementing post-merger integration,
scouting for partners to scale-up business, designing co-operation model, implementation