When it is worth considering a green strategy for you company?
- New eco-oriented market segments or client needs are emerging.
- Owners insist on climate orientation without giving up profits.
- New funds for green initiatives become available in your industry.
A profitable green business strategy requires:
- focusing on green growth opportunities, not only minimising a harm to the climate,
- a consistent green business model – value proposition, go-to-market and operations,
- integrating green transformation with a brand promise and wider growth strategy.
At work we are using Green Business Strategy framework by prof. R.Orsato, that is focused on designing profitable green business strategies. Results of our work include:
- changes to all elements of your business model,
- list of green growth opportunities – new offer, segments and go-to-market,
- integrating green transformation plan with your growth strategy,
- key projects description – leaders, milestones and implementation plan,
- list of potential funding sources and strategic partners,
- tools for quarterly green strategy review and update,
- communication and engagement tools.
Defining green strategy
Market analysis, selecting right green strategy and upgrading business model.
Green business development
Defining new offer, designing market tests, preparing go-to-market plan and scaling-up sales.
Implementing changes to your business model, funds acquisition and scouting for strategic partners.